– ONLINE WORKSHOP –
XXI International Workshop on Bunt and Smut Diseases
May 5-6, 2021
The workshop will be mainly composed of short presentations and discussion-rounds, rather than a full scientific conference. We plan to accommodate four workshops about 1.5 hours each and allow sufficient time for discussions.
- Epidemiology and Pathology
- Genetics and Genomics of Resistance/Pathogenicity
- Resistance Breeding and Cultivar Development
- Integrated Control
Within each workshop we plan for several short presentations of new and/or ongoing projects and then discuss these including cooperation options.
- Registration for presenters, including abstract submission: before March 31, 2021
- Registration for participation: before April 30, 2021
- Workshop: May 5-6, 2021